Here are some simple steps that can help you fix print spooler crashes after reboot.
Restore your computer to peak performance in minutes!
While Windows 10 makes it easier to print documents, owners sometimes encounter other products. One of the problems is that the print spooler keeps working on Windows 10.
If you are using Windows version 10, you will also see the error message “The print spooler is not running” or “The print spooler has stopped – you cannot print from applications.” You are not alone Many Windows users have reported this issue.
Here are a few solutions to help you fix print spooler problems. Cannot print from applications. Follow the steps below and find the correct solution to resolve the issue.
You may need the following article if the paper spooler stops working in Windows 10; Bookmark him in case you ask him for possame.
What Is The Print Spooler In Windows 10?
Why do I have to keep restarting print spooler?
This error can also be caused by an old or incorrect printer driver. You canYou can physically update the printer driver, or if you’re not sure if it’s worth fiddling with drivers, you can do it automatically using Driver Easy. Driver Easy will automatically recognize your arrangement and find the right drivers for the job.
How do I reinstall the print spooler in Windows 10?
Press Windows + R, put services.msc and ok.Scroll down and find the print spooler service.Right-click the print spooler service and select Restart.And make sure the startup type of the print spooler is set to Automatic.If you don’t right-click the print spooler service, select Properties.
Print spooler and executable. The print spooler is used unmistakably by the printer to place multiple print jobs in the print queue, from where they are retrieved from the server. Without them, you will print absolutely nothing. Print
The spooler manages the print jobs that are printed. User A can also delete a print job in progress.
If a specific print spooler keeps stopping, perhaps because the service is down or blocked, your printer is not working.
It can happen. If your company tries to print using a software application (Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, QuickBooks, Internet Explorer, Chrome, etc.), you will receive an error message stating that you must first install the printer correctly, or spooler is not working. working. Don’t panic if this happens.
Why is my printer spooling and not printing?
Your files and personal Windows installation can sometimes get corrupted, which can also cause printing problems. If you have any problems while waiting in the queue, you can fix them by simply running an SFC scan. SFC Look scans your computer for new corrupted files and attempts to repair them.
You may just need to pin a particular print spooler in order to continue printing.
If you don’t fix the Disk Servicesspooler, printing documents in all applications, or even creating PDF documents can become very difficult!
What To Do If Windows 10 Print Spooler Keeps Stopping
If the device spooler keeps stopping or failing, there are 11 possible solutions for each problem.
- Run the printer troubleshooter.
- Make sure the copy spooler service is set to automatic.
- Delete the spooler files.
- Restart the print spooler service.
- Remove other (unnecessary) printers.
- Uninstall and reinstall the manufacturer’s printer drivers (from their own website).
- Remove (remove) duplicate drivers.
- Install the printer driver in compatibility mode.
- Change your registration
- Install Windows updates
- Scan your hard drive for malware
Solution #1: Run The Printer Troubleshooter
Before you do anything else, run the Troubleshooter.troubleshooting. Windows 10 has a built-in printer troubleshooter that can automatically fix problems and detect all incorrect settings and errors that can cause problems despite printing.
- Press the Windows Key + X and select Settings.
- Type “Troubleshoot” in the search box and click “Troubleshoot” in settings.
- Find and click someone’s printer to troubleshoot and follow the instructions.
- Wait while the process identifies the underlying issues causing the print spooler to fail and try to fix them.
- Restart your computer (Windows) when the process normally ends.
- Check if the disease is fixed.
Solution #2: Make Sure The Print Spooler Service Is Set To Automatic
This method may also be called “Remote Procedure Service Invocation Verification”.
How do I fix my printer spooler problem?
Press “Windows Key” + “R” to open this Run dialog box.Enter “Services.msc” then select “OK”.Double-click the print spooler service, then change the startup type to automatic.Restart your computer and use to reinstall the printer.
Many users have reported that remote procedure call (RPC) services can also cause problems with the print queue. You must ensure that these services are usedare correct. If the print spooler RPC service is not set to automatic, out will not activate when you start Windows with it. Your printer will not work until customers manually start the service.
All you need to do is set up some sort of print spooler service to start right after Windows starts. Be sure to do the following:
- Open the Services window. Press Windows-Hard + and r. Type “services.Print msc”
- Find the Spooler (Remote Procedure Call) service in the new list, then right-click it and select Properties.
- Make sure the startup option is set to Automatic. If you don’t want to change it to automatic, click Apply > OK Now.
- See if you can fix the print spooler that keeps stopping on Windows 10 while the printer is working now.
- If not, continue to the next method.
Decision #3. Delete Print Files From The Print Spooler
Sometimes the spooler creation service can stop due to too much traffic.Too many pending or corrupted files associated with spooler print files. Deleting print spooler files can stop growing jobs, print too many files, or repair corrupt applications to fix the problem.
- First, disable the spooler print service: open services (press Windows key + R, type services.msc and press enter).
- On the systems listed, find the print spooler service and stop it. (Right click and select “Stop”).
- Minimize the Services window.
- Open Windows Explorer (press Windows key + E), exit it, and navigate to the C:WindowsSystem32spoolPRINTERS folder (you need administrator privileges to run this type of folder). Do the same for the C:WindowsSystem64spoolPRINTERS process.
- Click Yes (or Continue) when prompted to open PRINTER administrator rights. All
- Delete the files in the PRINTERS. Make sure the folder on the left is deleted.
(Note: DO NOT delete the person’s folder yourself. Only delete this content.bench press.)
- Go back to services (someone shut down Windows), start and print the print spooler services (the ones you stopped).
- After deleting these files, disconnect the printers from the PC and reconnect them after a while; Get a faster
Como é Mais Provável Que Eu Resolva O Problema? O Spooler De Impressão Continua Parando Após A Reinicialização
Wie Kann Ich Das Problem Lösen? Der Druckspooler Kann Nach Dem Neustart Andauernd Anhalten
¿Cómo Puedo Solucionar El Problema? La Cola De Impresión Sigue Deteniéndose Después De Reiniciar
Come Posso Risolvere La Sfida? Lo Spooler Di Stampa Continua A Interrompersi Correttamente Dopo Il Riavvio
Comment Vais-je Résoudre Le Problème ? Le Spouleur D’impression Continue De S’arrêter Après Le Redémarrage
Hoe Kan Ik Het Probleem Oplossen? Printspooler Blijft Afvallen. Na Opnieuw Opstarten
Jak Mogę Rozwiązać Problem? Bufor Wydruku Zatrzymuje Się Od Momentu Ponownego Uruchomienia
Hur Kan Jag Lösa Problemet Skulle Jag Säga? Print Spooler Fortsätter Att Stanna Ordentligt Efter Omstart
Как я могу однозначно решить проблему? Диспетчер очереди печати продолжает останавливаться позже при перезагрузке
문제를 어떻게 해결할 수 있습니까? 인쇄 스풀러가 계속 중지되고 재부팅된 후