This guide will help you if you are facing Vista SP1 error 0x80070002.
Restore your computer to peak performance in minutes!
Hardware: Intel Core 2 Duo with 2 GB RAM and 13-18 GB free hard drive space
When I try to install SP1, I get the following error:
Error code: 0x80070002 – Internal error installing update package
I ventured to install SP1 at about 6-8 peak hours and every time it reaches about 4/5 of the initial install bandwidth it crashes on the internet with an error message. I found out what it does while this measure extracts .cab files. I don’t think it has started to settle yet.
1. Run Check Disk by running chkdks /f /r c:, then restart your computer.
2. Delete the C:WindowsLogsCBSCBS.log file, then run sfc /scannow – Locate this corrupted software. First I cleared the log, otherwise it will be added and therefore require irrelevant data. Please read the “What I Learned” section later in this article.
3. I can’t run the Vista Memory Tester because I’m trying to get a “Bootmemtest.exe found” error whether it’s present or not. I’m sure my hard drive is fine. Notebook was purchased in May last year.
4. Close all routines, including Kaspersky my Internet Security (make sure both Task Manager properties are gone), Windows Live Messenger 8.5, End Task wmdc.exe, and mobsync.exe (both complement Mobile Windows Device Center). After that, I only had the necessary tasks running, and the programs did not open.
5. Run the CheckSUR tool because Windows Update was deemed necessary after the first run of SP1. The Windows extension only gives you this when something thinks you need it. It’s probably downloaded from http://support here: .microsoft.com/?kbid=947821
6. This created a file C:WindowsLogsCBSCheckSUR.log and it says “No errors found” (document in plain English). mentioned earlier. Both tools are designed to repair corrupted/missing/incompatible Windows files.
8. Signed in using an account hidden from the administrator and verified accordingly.
ten. The file was uploaded again, but its size is again 455,611,504 bytes.
11. Make sure the Windows Modules Installer (TrustedInstaller) service is set to “Manually” and it was launched if necessary.
12. Make sure you have downloaded some of the following SP1 prerequisites KB937287 and KB938371.
13. Some time ago I deleted various system files in your current WINSXS folder. I have since restored them all. For more information in particular, I checked here.
14. Restore the TCPIP.File system with the original Vista RTM system.
* As mentioned, it crashes when we extract our own .cab files.
*Error 0x80070002 literally means “The files are missing. The SP1 download shouldn’t even be corrupted.
* The log files are corrupted by SFC (System File Checker), but the CBS.log file is indeed unusable. I can’t read what the problem is, if it’s related at all. No mention of bugs or impossibility that X or Y can fix. Thanks to this dedicated help from a forum member, I was able to split the log data, click here.
*So far, while reading the various links via Google, I may have only come across two other patches installed:
A: Pereuget Vista from my top by selecting “Update” which will fix the missing files and allow you to run SP1 directly. I don’t have the perfect DVD (I have a system repair disc) so I can’t do it all, but it’s a recipe for disaster.
If I can’t find the key, I’ll have to.
I have downloaded the CBS my.log and CheckSUR.log files, which can be found at the beginning of this document. Who is equipped, download them all and see if there are any egregious errors.
Edited via Bradavon
Many instructions in this area to compress, compress, and trim the size that Windows Vista takes up on a hard drive. One of the recommended daily methods is to delete all content and data from the internal %SystemDrive%WindowsWinSxSBackup folder (typically C:WindowsWinSxSBackup). However, deleting an unused Appearance folder can lead to unforeseen circumstances and failures. One of the symptoms is that Windows Update is unable to check for updates or updates as well as downloaded patches that are not normally installed with code. Error 0x80070002 in Windows Vista.
%WinDir%WinSxSBackup is a cache back-up area for backing up important system data needed to start building Windows, implemented as Windows Resource Protection (WRP). The solution to successfully handle misplaced error 80070002 %WinDir%WinSxSBackup is simple. Just restore or re-create the files, no doubt in the Backup folder, specifying only the file name, so that Windows Update and installing updates work again. Most importantly, you only need downloads with the correct filename to enjoy life. Content is empty for all files. A
Here is a brief description and information about the steps that users can take to restore the contents of a file associated with the %SystemDrive%WindowsWinSxSBackup directory. Run Command Force with full administrator rights for all tasks and actions.
Firstly, take the wardrobe from the Backup folder and grant full control rights in the ACL table for the Backup folder. To do this, use the following commands or post other ways youcomplete the critical step in this guide.
Get a faster
Melhor Maneira De Corrigir O Erro 0x80070002 Do Vista SP1
Najlepszy Sposób, Aby Pomóc Ci Naprawić Błąd Vista SP1 0x80070002
La Mejor Forma De Corregir El Error 0x80070002 De Vista SP1
Beste Methode Zur Behebung Des Vista SP1-Fehlers 0x80070002
Meilleur Moyen De Corriger L’erreur 0x80070002 De Vista SP1
Лучший способ исправить ошибку Vista SP1 0x80070002
Vista SP1 오류 0x80070002를 수정하는 가장 좋은 방법
Il Modo Migliore Per Correggere L’errore 0x80070002 Di Vista SP1
Beste Manier Om Vista SP1-fout 0x80070002 Op Te Lossen
Bästa Sättet Att Fixa Vista SP1-fel 0x80070002